Market Research Analyst (Onsite)
Morris Group Inc. is seeking an onsite Market Research Analyst to shape adoption of more robust decisions across our growing, diversified machine tool distribution and service network. As part of our growing corporate strategy function, you will work with business leaders to build data-informed insights across a wide variety of areas including market analysis, competitive assessment, and operating performance.
The ideal candidate is curious, methodical, analytically driven with strong attention to detail and can organize and synthesize information from a variety of sources to create new market insights. You should be comfortable working with spreadsheets, conducting research, and analyzing data gathered to identify past and emerging trends within different market segments. To succeed, you should be effective working both independently and collaborating in a team environment.
The Market Research Analyst is focused on gathering, curating, and understanding our competitive intelligence for the Machine Tool industry. The position will build a fact base and reporting process across data gathering, processing, and dashboarding to ensure quality and timely reporting to key internal and external stakeholders. The candidate will team with all levels of the organization to drive analytic projects targeted at developing new insights that impact day-to-day operations and long-term strategic direction.
- Investigate, develop, and maintain competitive and market fact base for strategic decisions
- Design and implement reports, dashboards, and presentations for business insights
- Support econometric modeling to identify and track demand leading indicators
- Perform ad-hoc analyses supporting strategic decisions
- Participate in management meetings, seminars, and trade shows to understand trends
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Marketing, Economics, or similar analytical field preferred
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data or conducting market analyses desired
- EXCEL experience with data aggregation, pivot tables and visualization
- Strong attention to detail and process documentation skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Experience with Power BI or Salesforce a plus
Morris Group, Inc. offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages including a zero-premium option, and tuition reimbursement.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.