Morris Group, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, customer centric AR Collection Specialist for our Windsor, CT location. We are one of the largest machine tool distribution networks in North America. This role is responsible for collecting aged receivables while applying a customer first mentality.
- Perform daily collections via phone and email
- Update Excel AR aging notes with responses from our customers
- Identify and communicate issues attributing to past due balances
- Respond to inquiries/requests from customers via group email/phone
- Carry forward Excel aging notes using VLOOKUP function
- Assist with special projects related to the collections team
- Perform miscellaneous organizational and administrative tasks as required
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Collections experience – Both phone and email
- Problem solving skills
- Comfort using Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Available for 40 hours in office, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Morris Group, Inc. offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages including a zero-premium option, and tuition reimbursement.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.